– We accept all major credit cards
– Prices do not include the local sales tax
– Prices subject to change.
– Product prices and pictures cannot be sent by email, text messages or phone
– Products sold cannot be returned/exchanged.
– Any errors in washing/cleaning by consumer in not accountable for any returns/replacement.
– All garments are recommended DRY CLEAN ONLY.
– Only basic alterations are covered for readymade garments. Extensive alterations will be chargeable. Any refits will be accepted within a time of 7 days of delivery. Any request for refits after will be chargeable.
– Any wear and tear of hooks, zip and tassels and cups can be replaced at a cost appropriately.
– Any embellishments missing or due to wear and tear is not accountable by Riiti Fashions
– Alterations on Sale/clearance purchases will be minimally charged.
– Tailoring charges will be applied to all garments purchased as unstitched eg. Suits, lehengas, blouses.
– Photography of garments at the studio is not permitted.
– Customer measurements cannot be provided to anyone.
– Payment should be made in full at the time of purchase
– A 50% deposit is payable for custom orders on approval of design.
– Custom orders will be processed approximately within 8-12 weeks depending on the garment style and design.
– Any delay due to unavailability of fabrics, shipping, customs delay is not accountable.
– Returns/Exchanges are NOT accepted on custom orders.
– Custom orders cancellations will only be accepted within 48 hours of orders.
– Fabrics, Colors and embroideries may vary from the original pictures as most of our designs are hand made.
– When garments are replicated from an old existing one, the newly designed outfit will not be a 100% match. In most cases the embellishments will only be a close match and not exact.
– Garments with sequence and other beaded embroidery or shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Normal wear can also cause for these embellishments to fall off.
– Handcrafted, hand embroidered, hand woven products will always have minor differences when compared with machine made products. Each piece will be unique. Our artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine-finished products, as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Shipping within the USA:
For all domestic orders we ship our standard delivery orders using the US Postal Service’s Priority Service which typically takes no more than 3-4 business days. $15/item in the United States via USPS Priority Mail.
We also offer USPS Express Mail shipping options if you’d like to place a “Rush” order, within the continental United States. Please note that we do not ship on Sundays or public holidays. If you would like to use UPS or FedEx for standard or rush shipping, please contact us and we will accommodate your request.
International shipping prices will be available upon on request depending package weight.
Goods once sold will not be taken back.